Tuesday 19 April 2011

Sir Cliff Richard Southampton 2011 Passion

The UK No1 hit by the last five decades with the singer's most successful.

Now pop veteran Sir Cliff Richard Southampton 2011 Passion, in which he is coming to town Friday in support is fast.

Original Bachelor Boy and 'shadows frontman spent more than 50 years in showbusiness, hey, the crowd called free products in Guildhall Square from 6pm on Friday not miss the Easter I will tell the true story.

Sir Cliff, 70, said: “I send my very best wishes to all involved in the Southampton Passion. Its intention to give Jesus His rightful place at the heart of Easter has my total backing. I hope Easter 2011 will be memorable and life-changing for many.”

Pop legend Sir Cliff's only free around 10,000 people, on the earth songs, dance and acting through Jesus story last week set up to attract celebrity did not return.

Eighties pop star Yazz said it was her “privilege”

She said: “I sincerely express my total support for this exciting occasion, knowing it will bring eternal life-changing consequences.

No comments: