Wednesday 5 October 2011

Cliff Richard insisted that he will never retire

Sir Cliff Richard insisted that he will never retire, but he is slow.

Tinie Tempah tickets online

The singer released a new album in 71 days before the start of UK tour is in October.

He said: "While I won't ever retire - it sounds so serious, that word - I have tried to slow down.

"I mean, I could stop tomorrow, not announce anything officially and just work when I want to.

"I could do something every five years and no-one would stop me doing that, but I have too much fun.

"As long as I don't have to go on stage with a Zimmer frame, I'll keep going."

Cliff on stage as Living Doll and We Don't Talk Anymore with their new songs will be performing classic hits.

He said of his chart-toppers: "We sold millions of records in those days. People are getting to number one with 50,000 sales these days, but at least when I get on stage and sing a hit, it really was a hit.

"It's amazing how many people know my songs."

No comments: